The Preventing Chronic Disease (PCD ) 2016 Student Research Paper Contest is now open for submissions. The journal is looking for high school, undergraduate and graduate students as well as medical residency and recent post-doctoral fellows to submit papers relevant to the prevention, screening, surveillance, and/or population-based intervention of chronic disease, including but not limited to arthritis, asthma, cancer, depression, diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular disease. Papers must be received electronically no later than 5:00 PM EST on January 18, 2016. Additional information and detailed submission guidelines are available in this flyer and on PCD’s website.
- Post‐Doctoral Researcher in Health Impact and Environmental Geography November 5, 2018
- 2018 AAG HMGSG Health Data Visualization Contest Winners October 23, 2018
- HMGSG Board Opportunities March 14, 2018
- HMGSG Newsletter (Fall 2017) November 27, 2017
- Annual Peter Gould Student Paper Award September 26, 2017