To provide a forum for disseminating research on health and well-being, disease, illness, spatial epidemiology, disease ecology, population health, ethnomedicine and non-Western understandings of health and medicine, spatial aspects of health care delivery, and health care policy and political economy. Further, to promote health geography within geography and related disciplines, and advocate its applications and service to public and private agencies and the general public in the developed and developing world. (Membership dues: $12, students $2).
- Post‐Doctoral Researcher in Health Impact and Environmental Geography November 5, 2018
- 2018 AAG HMGSG Health Data Visualization Contest Winners October 23, 2018
- HMGSG Board Opportunities March 14, 2018
- HMGSG Newsletter (Fall 2017) November 27, 2017
- Annual Peter Gould Student Paper Award September 26, 2017